[Live-demo] 5.0 graphics drafts

maplabs at light42.com maplabs at light42.com
Sun Aug 21 20:28:04 EDT 2011

In my opinion there are fundemental, unresolved problems with clashing
colors here

We dont have a budget, of either time nor money, to do the treatment it
deserves
Although I am personally saddened by the loss of an opportunity
IMO it is far bettter to ship with less, and have excellent quality within
rather than allow the first impression to be that of haphazard clashing
clipart smorgasboard

I suggest that we ship at OSGeo with a blank paper sleeve and B&W disk label
rather than cover this amazing piece of work with a jacket that does
not reflect its quality and care.

Even If there are more candidates for cover and disk label with artwork
it is still rather late in the process to work out the inevitable  details

  -Brian

Here are some mockups I put together based on Brian's theme. Please