[Live-demo] Proposed: hand fixes to 5.0rc5 + Build Timeline

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sat Aug 27 18:07:14 EDT 2011

None of these seem to necessitate a complete rebuild so we're thinking
of just patching the current VM and repacking a new iso from it
(Possibly using a script to apply the fixes list here/trac).

Since some of the changes are to docs, please update those docs and they
will be svn up and rebuilt.

So in approx ~4 hours (2 am UTC) all fixes need to be noted, in svn and
possibly added to a fix it script.

In approx ~8 hours (6 am UTC) I hope to have a new VM and iso ready for
download to great Europe in their morning.

Thanks,
Alex