[Live-demo] Tools for education - eric

Pirmin Kalberer pi_ml at sourcepole.com
Tue Feb 22 16:38:18 EST 2011

We hold workhops at the QGIS user meeting 2011, FOSSGIS 2011 and FOSS4G 2011
using the OSGEO live DVD. We realized today, that an adequate development tool
is missing. So I've added a new script install_edutools.sh installing eric. I
know that we are very late in the publishing process of V4.5. That's the
reason that I've commited before starting the discussion. I know that we could
do an apt-get install for this, but this would use valuable memory. The
additional packages have a download size of about 6 MB. For other development
tasks the installed nedit package should be suitable.
Pirmin

--
Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions