[Live-demo] Re: [OSGeo-Edu] Fwd: First version of the Free GIS Book

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 14:52:33 EST 2011

OSGeo-Live translators,

As you can see from this email thread on the OSGeo Education list [1], a
first draft of the Free GIS Book has been completed (in Spanish) and
there is discussion about what tools and processes should be used to
translate to other languages.

I suspect that many of you will have valuable advice that you can
contribute to this discussion.