[Live-demo] gvsig the only application on OSGeo-Live without a Quickstart

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 19:21:18 EST 2011

Jorge,
We have Overviews and Quickstart documentation for all 47 applications
installed on OSGeo-Live, except zygrib  and gvsig.

It will be disappointing to see one of the leading OSGeo projects not
promoted effectively on OSGeo-Live.
Is there any chance that someone from the gvsig community could step
forward to put something together. (It should only take around 4 hours
to put something simple together).

Please let me know asap if we should wait for the gvsig quickstart. We
only have till the end of the week before we completely freeze our
documentation for the next release.