[Live-demo] torrent for live demo 4.0.1

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Mar 17 01:04:04 EDT 2011

Ah that makes sense, hopefully we'll be able to get a mirror in the
South Pacific soon to speed things up (Any volunteers?). I wonder if
your connection routes past Japan or via Australia. I know some of the
lines out of Japan were damaged so speed that way might be a tad slow.
Though 8 hours doesn't sounds terrible for a 4 GB file.

Thanks for the feedback,
Alex