[Live-demo] Release Checklist 5

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Sep 7 03:43:36 EDT 2011

On 09/06/2011 11:47 PM, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 9:18 PM, Alex Mandel <tech_dev at wildintellect.com> wrote:
>
>> 3a. What about the Download Win/Mac pages? We probably need a volunteer
>> to create at least a simple page that links to the downloads of said
>> apps from their usual websites.
>
> Perhaps we can put this on the wiki, so that every project can ensure
> it is up to date for his/her project?
>
> Johan

I like the way we're starting to think but what about something like a
sphinx tag that creates a link on overview pages and can be collected
into a master download list (I'm thinking generic download pages from
projects).

Or just a note saying see the relevant project to download with a big
link to the Content tab.

Maintaining a list by hand sounds like a nightmare, and I'm not sure
it's worth it.

Thanks,
Alex