[Live-demo] Final ISO done, can I change the .deb repository?

Stefan Tzeggai tzeggai at wikisquare.de
Wed Sep 7 04:19:17 EDT 2011

Hi

I would like to release next AtlasStyler and Geopublisher versions into
the .deb repository.
According to the Schedule
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdE1SYUN3YWJ2N1NpSUczbW9IRWZNclE&hl=en_GB#gid=0)
the final ISO has been build.

So.. despite the Talk about a "Release Checklist 5" that means, that you
are not planning to rebuild the ISO, and that I don't have to wait any
longer to release a new version into my .deb repository??

For clarification: When I release a new version into the
AtlasStyler/Geopublisher .deb repository, it is automatically pulled by
the AS- and GP-install scripts for the live DVD.

Greetings and keep upü the good work,
Steve

--
wikisquare Softwareentwicklung
Stefan Tzeggai

email	tzeggai at wikisquare.de
webpage	wikisquare.de
skype	alfonx
phone   0228 24 000 528
mobile  0176 40 38 9559

reclaim your net - http://tor.eff.org
enforce privacy - http://www.pgpi.org
pgp key id: 51B576FD - http://pgp.mit.edu

Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is
retained for a period of six months.