[Live-demo] Re: OSGeoLiveDVD at Intergeo?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 16:26:35 EDT 2011

I see there are 6 days till Intergeo starts.
Has anyone sorted out printing OSGeo-Live DVDs?
Print shops generally quote 5 day turn around or more for print runs.

Astrid, you were trying to get hold of the organising committee. Did you
get a response?

Ann, you were also interested in doing a print run. Any progress?

There is an 5.0.1 ISO (with a non-foss4g background) at:

http://osprey.ucdavis.edu/downloads/osgeo/gisvm/gisvm/5.0.1/

There is a disc face image you can modify here:
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/artwork/sleeve/5.0/

On 01/09/11 08:27, Cameron Shorter wrote:
> On 01/09/11 08:11, Baumann, Peter wrote:
>> Cameron,
>> I will be at the OSGeo booth, and can happily distribute DVDs. How
>> would they arrive?
>> -Peter
>
> The more important question, is who will coordinate getting the DVDs
> printed (and paid for)?
>
> Does someone have a contact with the Intergeo committee that we can
> talk to about coordinating printing?

Geospatial Director