[Live-demo] GEOS image for OSGeo-Live Overview

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 16:38:04 EDT 2012

On 02/04/12 04:02, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>> Frank, do you have suggestions for a GEOS image?
>
> Possibly something like this:
>
> http://tsusiatsoftware.net/jts/images/example-intersection.gif
>
> But that is already used for JTS so it might be a cop-out to grab it.

Martin,
I suspect that you would have been the original creator of the image
Frank references above?
Do you have any objection to it being used in conjunction with GEOS?
Maybe we could have 2 variants on the same image, one for JTS, the other
for GEOS?
Do you have a larger version of the image? It needs to be 1024x768 for
osgeo docs.

This does lead to a later question, about bringing JTS into OSGeo and
OSGeo-Live. (We aim to include descriptions of all OSGeo library
projects on OSGeo-Live.)