[Live-demo] Planing Roadmap in OSGeo Trac for Live Project

Frank Gasdorf fgdrf at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 3 03:37:04 EDT 2012

Absolutely agree, its not necessary to setup a new trac instance and
an other subversion repo.

Version pattern would be the same as used for the live dvd itself :
'OSGeo-Live 5.x'
I would suggest to use this pattern for milestones and for SVN tags as
well, optionally appended by a 'RCx'

But the questions is, who can create a milestone (which we could
delete later if we don't want to use this trac feature)?

Cheers,
Frank G.