[Live-demo] sphinx build broken because of changed Makefile

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 16:35:08 EDT 2012

Frank,
I'm not sure if someone has got back to you on this?
When you say the build is broken, what do you mean? Do you mean that the
nightly build is not getting updated?
http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/en/index.html
I think the md5 check is something that Hamish has put in place, and
last I heard, Hamish was heading off on a ship to the Southern ocean for
a few weeks, without internet connection. So you might wish to ping
Hamish when you next see emails coming from him.

Hamish, I'm wondering it would be worth sharing rights to update the
Makefile.md5 with someone else when you are heading off on your ocean trips.