[Live-demo] updating trunk to xubuntu 12.04

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sat Apr 28 00:22:53 EDT 2012

On 04/27/2012 09:14 PM, Hamish wrote:
> Hi,
>
> everyone ready to update trunk to xubuntu 12.04?
>

> better that we wait on projects rather than projects wait on us.
>

> cheers,
> Hamish

Biggest delay right now is that Ubuntugis isn't up to Precise yet.

I have a test repo with version that should work on Precise but nothing
officially ready.
https://launchpad.net/~wildintellect/+archive/wildintellect

I'm slowly figuring out how to get the updates done, and working with
the other Ubuntugis folks but we could use some more volunteers.

Angelos, Brian and I all have Precise VMs ready for testing.

Thanks,
Alex