[Live-demo] Re-categorising OSGeo-Live projects

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 02:37:26 PST 2012

Peter, each application is only mentioned once, (the 52 North team have
built a number of stand alone applications, all with the same naming
convention).

It is tempting to have a number of duplicates, or maybe use tags, but I
think it more important to keep it simple.

Noting that:
* The primary purpose of this list is a "Table of Contents"
* It needs to be simple enough for new users to understand on first glimpse
* It needs to be simple enough to translate without complications
* It needs to be reasonably static to reduce long term maintenance
(especially long term translation effort)