[Live-demo] Mostly complete Ohloh quality comparision between OSGeo-Live projects

Frank Gasdorf fgdrf at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Dec 18 00:22:05 PST 2012

1+

Cameron, this page is great a gives an impression about the project
activities and main stats.

three things:
* Is it possible to setup the high of each widget (that all have the
same height)
* GeoKettle has been added twice, down below Spatial Tools (like in
the overview page) and down below Domain Specific GIS section.
* This page would not show up correctly if the host running this vm is
offline. Maybe its possible to run sphinx build with special targets
to address this issue. For osgeo-live VM's containing docs without
this page and references and for the online page live.osgeo.org with
it.

Btw, everybody can maintain Icons for any project at ohloh.
Requirement : Ohloh account (which is for free). Feel free to add
missing images where its missing.

Cheers,
Frank