[Live-demo] revitalize doc builds

Frank Gasdorf fgdrf at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 9 05:22:31 EST 2012

Alex,

thanks for getting this back! I was wondering, that my changes in svn
(geoserver from 2.1.1 to 2.1.3) are not visible online yet. Could it be
that the script uses a branch/tag or specified revision to build sphinx
docs? Did the job worked correctly, it seems to me that the uploaded pages
were from the 5.0 release, properly the build failed and the old docs were
uploaded again?

I updated the version to 5.5beta1 in version.txt file. I guess it easier to
isolate the problem if the docs has the current version number.

Alex, could you please check your script, I just committed the version
changes and a build should be started soon.

Thank,
Frank