[Live-demo] Re: can we update adhoc doc generation every hour?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 02:00:23 EST 2012

On 18/01/12 07:30, Hamish wrote:
> Cameron wrote:
>> >  Paul Meems has just asked me where his mapwindow quickstart
>> >  docs are, and it seems that they are not on adhoc yet:
>> >  http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/en/quickstart/mapwindow_quickstart.html
> (overview is broken; I am highly dubious of including things in the table
> of contents which are not on the disc. perhaps another section for those..)

Hamish, as per an earlier email thread, we have proposed to include
MapWindow as a windows installer. (It is a windows only .net
application, and as such cannot be included in the linux side of the
disk.) As MapWindow has a long established history in the Open Source
space, I think it worthy of including in OSGeo-Live, but I am open to
discussion on the subject.