[Live-demo] 6.0 alpha4 Status

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 16:17:14 PDT 2012

I just finished testing all applications on the disk (6.0alpha4). Here
are my findings:

1. Docs are not built correctly.
2. gvsig blocks the apt and applications cannot install after this (this
will be fixed with 1.12RC)
3. 52NorthWSS still broken (and seems from an old e-mail won't be fixed.
I propose we drop it for 6)
4. eoxserver can be installed but has an issue with pink tiles on the demo
5. Geonetwork and Geoserver are still broken
6. gpsdrive is not installed but I was able to apt-get install it on the vm.
7. mapfish now is installed but does not start
8. mapnik still has some demo issues
9. launcher is missing for maptiler
10. gosmore freezes and josm does not start
11. ossim is not installed
12. rasdaman is now installed but with some demo issues (getting some
exceptions in WMS capabilities)
13. tinyows not installed
14. udig still has custom jre
15. zygrib has no launcher (but works)
16. zoo-project demo is broken (based on geoserver)

Regards,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos