[Live-demo] Kick-starting OSGeoLive 7.5 - packaging for .deb

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 16:10:45 PST 2013

Thanks Jody,
So it seems that JAI (Java Advanced Imaging) is available in Ubuntu
Multiverse [1]?
I assume then that we should be able to package JAI dependant
applications like geoserver into Multiverse too?

Would multiverse be the right place to package applications like geoserver?

[1] http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=jai-core

>>> Angelos