[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 7.0 status: alpha2

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 09:57:29 PDT 2013

Hi all,

First full testing results based on alpha2:

New Issues:
1. Ubuntu bug with openssh-server
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-meta/+bug/1015348)
2. Cartaro does not work after GeoServer update
(http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1136)
3. EOxServer giving a server error 500 after Django upgrade to 1.5.1
(http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1135)
4. mb-system seems to be missing from the disk
(http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1134)
5. zoo-project does not render background map in demo
(http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1137)

Issues from previous versions:
1. Ushahidi + MySQL issue (http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/969)
2. GeoNetwork with internal GeoServer (I received a patch already from
the GN devs, hopefully will be closed soon)
(http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1129)
3. gvSIG needs to be updated to version 2.0, still producing error on
zoom (http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1107)

Installation scripts missing:
1. GeoNode
2. IRIS
3. ncwms

In general, this build is in good shape, almost beta quality.
We need more testing...

Cheers,
Angelos

--