[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live poster

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 01:55:26 PDT 2013

Cameron

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 10:48 AM, Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com
> wrote:
>

> The extra information that I think would be valuable to add to your wiki
> would be to explain how you cut and paste images into your poster.  (Do you
> select a page of icons at a time and copy across, or drag one icon at a
> time, or ...?)

If you open both the presentation and the poster at the same time with
impress, you can copy and paste the images. The squared icons representing
the software don't need to be changed in size from the presentation to the
poster (i'm quite a lazy person, I know).
I hope this was the information you were asking for (?)

--
Best regards,

Margherita DI LEO
Postdoctoral Researcher

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.