[Live-demo] Vademecum OSGeo - Live

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 23:41:54 PDT 2013

Il giorno 27/mar/2013 20:27, "Cameron Shorter" <cameron.shorter at gmail.com>
ha scritto:

> Margherita,

Hi all

> * Would it be possible to develop a production pipeline which uses
existing Project Overviews and/or Quickstarts (which are maintained) to
create the vademecum?
> * If the use case is substantially different to existing OSGeo-Live
templates and use case, then it might be a candidate for another
documentation template.
> * However, also be aware that small, concise documentation is much easier
to maintain than larger docs. Hence, I'd suggest if we are thinking long
term, we should aim to minimise the creation of extra documentation
formats, and try to automatically reformat existing material.

+1 I think we could reuse some existing pages (maybe create one or two ad
hoc pages) of OSGeo-Live and create an appropriate style with sphinx

--
ciao
Luca

http://gis.cri.fmach.it/delucchi/