[Live-demo] Updated presentation

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 00:52:22 PDT 2013

On 3 September 2013 12:38, Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 03/09/13 17:56, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
>>
>> Since Luca and Jorge have also volunteered to translate the presentation,
>> I think we should now consider the folder layout for translations.
>>
>> There are 2 options discussed so far:
>> 1. create new html files next to index.html (eg. index_it.html) so that
>> links do not break within the html file
>> 2. create a separate folder for each language.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>

> I'd like to see our Presentation incorporated into our current OSGeo-Live
> documentation, and stored at:
> http://live.osgeo.org/en/presentation/en/index.html
> and language translations at:
> http://live.osgeo.org/en/presentation/<lang>/index.html

I don't like so much this, I like more

http://live.osgeo.org/en/presentation/index.html

and

http://live.osgeo.org/<lang>/presentation/index.html

what do you think? we should move the code of reveal.js in the root of
documentation folder

> The aim would be to have the presentation file reference images from the
> existing docs, which would involve moving the presentation back into
> subversion, and add a section in the Makefile. (I've started with that
> conversion process).

I saw that you already move the presentation to svn, so probably the
github repository should be closed to avoid problem on update both?

--
ciao
Luca

http://gis.cri.fmach.it/delucchi/