[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 7.9 status: beta2

Edwards, Ian ian.edwards at metoffice.gov.uk
Fri Feb 14 02:36:04 PST 2014

Hi All,  I've changed job role this year and have not been following the list since FOSS4G last Sept (many apologies), things are now settling down and I've just been trawling through and see that there have been some questions relating to Iris.  I'll try the nightly to see where we're at - and also look through the trac issues.  If you already know what direction we should go in (e.g. updating Iris to 1.6 and moving to MPL 1.3) then let me know and I'll help make this happen over the next week.

Are the weekly IRC meetings running on Thursdays?
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Contact_Us