[Live-demo] Request for translation activity membership

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 00:53:19 PST 2014

Welcome Takajuki,
Thank you for offering to contribute to translations.
I've set up subversion access for you.
Could you please test to see it works by adding your name to both the
contributors.csv file and translators.csv file as per:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Subversion

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager