[Live-demo] Which Postgres and pgrouting

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Sat Feb 22 11:11:37 PST 2014

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 9:42 AM, Daniel Kastl <daniel at georepublic.de> wrote:

>>  Hi,
>>
>> This is correct.
>> We are still having issues with osm2pgrouting though:
>>
>> http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1281
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>

> I will look at it this weekend.
> I didn't realize that LiveDVD already got that far.

I would really appreciate, if the person, who commented out the previous
PPA for pgRouting also makes sure, that the install script still works.

It would have been quite easy then to see, that osm2pgrouting was not
copied to the OSGeoLive PPA.

So possible solutions are:

   1. Re-enable the PPA with osm2pgrouting (ppa:georepublic/pgrouting)
   2. Copy the  osm2pgrouting package to the PPA, which is used now.

(1) I can do, (2) I can't.

Regards,
Daniel

For reference the relevant lines in "install_pgrouting.sh":

# TODO: Remove third party PPAs
#add-apt-repository -y ppa:georepublic/pgrouting
apt-get update -qq

# Install pgRouting packages
apt-get install -y -qq postgresql-9.3-pgrouting
 if [ $? -ne 0 ] ; then
   echo 'ERROR: pgRouting Package install failed! Aborting.'
   exit 1
fi

# Install osm2pgrouting package
apt-get install -y -qq osm2pgrouting