[Live-demo] [foss4g2014] OSGeo LIVE at foss4g

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 14:44:18 PDT 2014

Brian, Alex, Angelos,
Between you, can you please put together a proposal that we can put to
the foss4g organising committee re an OSGeo-Live presentation.

Brian, I understand you would be ok to anchor the presentation, possibly
with some other osgeolive contributors helping? Is anyone who has seen
Brian speak able to vouch for how compelling he is as a speaker that we
can forward on?

Alex, I understand you have a presentation which covers some of the
details about the project, can you please help to ensure there is no
overlap, or maybe use your presentation as the master presentation.

Is there anyone who saw the presentation at foss4g-cee who is able to
provide feedback? Was it a compelling presentation? How so?

Note, there is an abstract to draw upon here:
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/doc/en/presentation/