[Live-demo] [geospatial] Installing osgeo-live-vm-7.9.7z

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri May 2 22:35:26 PDT 2014

.md5 files contain the hash value inside of them. If you open one of
those files it says:
bd2934de737426c5acb38b71ad1f2022  osgeo-live-vm-7.9.7z
md5sum of the 7z file should match this value

The number you have below is the md5 sum of the text file
257781c17c1d48c559d2c796b7ea3e63 osgeo-live-vm-7.9.7z.md5

What md5 checker tool are you using?

Thanks,
Alex