[Live-demo] hidden OsGeoLive download links

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Oct 7 06:12:16 PDT 2014

On 10/06/2014 06:24 AM, Agustin Diez Castillo wrote:
> Hi,
> The German [1] and English [2] versions pointing to the current version 8.0, but all other languages [3 … 8] point to version 7.0 (the korean to 7.9).
> Same is true for localhost in the current DVD.
> http://live.osgeo.org/es/download.html
> http://live.osgeo.org/ca/download.html
> http://live.osgeo.org/fr/download.html
> http://live.osgeo.org/it/download.html
> http://live.osgeo.org/pl/download.html
> http://live.osgeo.org/ru/download.html
>
> [1] http://live.osgeo.org/de/download.htm
> [2] http://live.osgeo.org/en/download.htm
> [3] http://live.osgeo.org/es/download.html
> [4] http://live.osgeo.org/ca/download.html
> [5] http://live.osgeo.org/fr/download.html
> [6] http://live.osgeo.org/it/download.html
> [7] http://live.osgeo.org/pl/download.html
> [8] http://live.osgeo.org/ru/download.html

Thanks for reporting, my suggestion is we put in redirects on the server
to point the old version download urls to the new version.
Long term a sed script to help automate updating/checking of urls.

I won't have good net access until the 14th, if someone else can handle
this that would be great.

Thanks,
Alex