[Live-demo] Live Demo presentation earlier this week.

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Oct 31 12:31:17 PDT 2014

*         As a presenter not knowing the details about each and every projects capabilities, I would have liked to have had a one-line description on each project slide about its capabilities.  I did see in the code something called presentation notes that looked to contain some of this type of information, but I never did figure out how to display this during the presentation, probably something easy to do, though, that I just don't know about.
On the first slide, there is a note "press s for slide notes", which brings up a second browser page of notes. The idea is to have a 2nd computer running with the notes (like powerpoint).
Maybe we should work out how someone can print the notes on paper.

[] I knew it was going to be something stupidly easy . . .!!!  Although, I was thinking more about a descriptive line about the package/project, right on the slide.  I don't tend to use detailed notes myself, a couple of keywords will work as a prompt for me.

Bobb