[Live-demo] Problem with mounting shared folder in OsgeoLive 8.5

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 05:01:18 PDT 2015

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 12:52 PM, Elena Mezzini <elena.mezzini at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would also suggest to upgrade the OSGeo-Live Quickstart for Running in
> a Virtual Machine, because a lot of little things are outdated: e.g.
> the name of packages, screenshots of Virtual Box "Virtual Hard Disk"
> and of VM settings "General- Advanced", but mainly: commands for
> adding "VBOXADDITIONS".
Note that OSGeo live is a volunteer effort and you can help - so feel
free to send updated screenshots.

For the VBOXADDITIONS part I think we should consider installing these
by default, so the instructions would not be needed anymore! I'll
raise this at the beginning of our next release cycle.

Kind Regards,
Johan

PS: nice to see everything now works well!