[Live-demo] Local installation

Pietro Blu Giandonato p.giandonato at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 02:37:07 PST 2015

Hi all,

Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at ...> writes:
>     Hi Giuseppe,
>     I suspect that you have not started GeoServer?
>     Steps for running geoserver are explained in the
Quickstart:http://live.osgeo.org/en/quickstart/geoserver_quickstart.html

I have the same issue: after installing OSGEO Live on a machine,
Geoserver doesn't work at all, even after starting it manually.

>     Note, you are also looking on the wrong port:
http://localhost:8082/geoserver/webOn

Looking at it, at http://localhost:8082/geoserver/web this is what is
issued:

HTTP ERROR: 404