[Live-demo] OSGeo live - osm2x3d

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat May 23 20:12:54 PDT 2015

On 24/05/2015 7:33 am, clement at igonet.fr wrote:
> May we add osm2x3d command line tool to the distribution?
> I'm the author of this open and free project.
>
> Clement Igonet
Hi Clement,
Nice to hear your interest in joining OSGeo-Live.

I'm moving your request across to the OSGeo-Live email list.

I'm interested to know more about osm2x3d to see if it fits in with our
project selection criteria.

Why don't you have a look at our selection criteria, and if you think
your project qualifies, and you are up to putting in the effort required
to bring the project onto OSGeo-Live, then fill out the application form
and email to our OSGeo-Live list.
Your timing is good, as we are just starting the build process for
OSGeo-Live 9.0.

Details here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#How_to_add_a_project_to_OSGeoLive

--