[Live-demo] R Studio on OSGeo Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 14:08:52 PDT 2016

Hi Robin,

We were discussing R Studio in our weekly OSGeo-Live meeting today, and
are undecided on including it.

Items mentioned:

* How big is R Studio (will it fit on OSGeo-Live)

* Does the project have someone prepared to champion it on OSGeo-Live
long term? (Maybe you?)

* We haven't yet received an email application for the project to join
OSGeo-Live, as per:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Apply

Thoughts?

--