[Live-demo] Inviting new members for the OSGeo-Live ProjectManagement Committee - Astrid Emde

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 09:42:00 PDT 2016

Motion carried for Astrid to join the OSGeo-Live Project Management
Committee with support from:

Angelos_Tzotsos +1
Brian M Hamlin +1
Cameron Shorter +1
Alex Mandel +1
Johan Van de Wauw +1
Sebastian Couwenburg +1
Massimo De Stefano +1

Astrid, welcome, and thank you for joining.

Warm regards, Cameron