[Live-demo] Kicking off building OSGeo-Live 10.0?

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Mon May 9 04:43:16 PDT 2016

Hi,

The OSGeoLive 10.0 dev cycle has unofficially started once we got the
16.04 final iso :)
Unfortunately, there is no build yet, the build infrastructure (Xenial
VMs) was created, and I am trying to get the new nightly ppa up to date.

I suggest to have a kick-off meeting this week.

Cheers,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD