[Live-demo] code sprint results

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 14:18:19 PDT 2017

Following up on some code sprint results:

Nicolas Roelandt and myself had a chance to start gathering content
(project and service providers) for the new website. Nicolas took the time
to describe the OSGeo Live project, and there were enough people present
that we could take a team photo :)

I saw the following invite from email -

I think it might be helpful to discuss this in real time online. The
osgeo-live weekly meeting will be in ~ 10 hours if you want to drop by:
irc://freenode.net#osgeolive
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?hour=20&min=30&sec=0&p1=179&p2=189&p3=224&p4=22&p5=240&p6=196&p7=215

Sadly I was in transit and not available to attend. I would be happy to
attend another time.
--
Jody Garnett