[Live-demo] Old OSGeo Logos

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 09:20:59 PDT 2017

Alex I am not sure we have the same expectations - the designer was
contracted to work with us and has been doing so. We focused on these
questions in May and June with an invitation for anyone to join the
marketing committee and participate on behalf of their project.

The designer is back next week - but I think he is kind of done this
branding work. The only branding item I see remaining is a revision of of
the style guide (the draft style guide is here
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/marketing/branding/ ).

The designer did propose sub brands, including OSGeo Live, if we feel
strongly - and someone from the OSGeo Live project is willing to attend
next Wednesday's meeting, we can hold the line and not accept the sub
brands as provided. In this case I personally did not think the sub brands
were okay, but Marc and designer felt strongly about consistency.  OSGeo
Live is not alone in this boat, the GeoForAll project is also looking to
maintain some of their current branding (with fonts and colors adjusted).

--
Jody Garnett

>>> http://live.osgeo.org