[Live-demo] osgeo live coordination with osgeo branding

Nicolas Roelandt roelandtn.pro at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 02:03:54 PDT 2017

Hi Jody,

Thanks for those informations.

Maybe. I'm afraid I'm a land surveyor and I don't know much about graphics.
Just the basics I get when I learned GIS.
Seems that EPS, can contains both vector and raster data so I should be
able to use it in the Gimp or inkskape.

I would like to avoid aliasing as more as i can.

Is there a new color chart coming with the new branding ? How did you
produce those documents ?

The page 14 in 006_Branding_sketch seems to be a nice start for a
wallpaper.

Best regards,

Nicolas Roelandt

>>> http://live.osgeo.org