[Live-demo] Project Sponsor logos in Project Overviews on OSGeo-Live

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 09:39:51 PDT 2017

I agree that we should start listing associations that some projects
belong to, and we should do this in a generic way by changing our
overview template.

I was expecting that this would happen as part of the rebranding the
OSGeo web site is going through, which would also lead to an OSGeo-Live
documentation rebranding/redesign (this has already started for Geo4all)

This is a difficult task for the 11.0 release, we will need a team of
volunteers to use the new branding material and make the changes within
the next 2 weeks, before we reach documentation freeze (July 3rd).

Regards,
Angelos