[Live-demo] osgeo live branding and feedback

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 08:41:18 PDT 2017

Wanted to provide a small update, I got some public and private feedback on
the branding which I took into this weeks meeting.

Many of the direct "osgeo foundation" activities just use the normal OSGeo
Mark, we have the examples of "OSGeo Project", "OSGeo Community" as used by
projects ready to go.

A few sub brands (GeoForAll, OSGeo Live, local chapters) are expected to
work with the design elements and create their own mark. We have asked the
designer to use OSGeo Live as an example, this was the best I could do
without stepping out of contract :)

I checked the EOI and we have not paid for a sphinx theme. We will have to
wait for the website to take shape and adapt later in the year.  Colors,
logos and fonts we can do earlier.
--
Jody Garnett