[Live-demo] Issues of Current development

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Mon Nov 6 16:20:22 PST 2017

Hello all:

As I don't want to add issues to the tracking system because this is Work
In Progress, the issues of the current development are on my fork:

https://github.com/cvvergara/OSGeoLive-doc/issues

​You can watch the fork, and get the notifications of the issues Nicolas &
me are creating along the way of this development. And you can create
issues that belong to the current development on "develop" branch on my
fork.

Now that there is a develop branch, I will try to the best of my abilities
to name branches with the issue number on my fork that solves that issue
problem. and make PR to the main repository with that name.

Regards
Vicky

PS. I will clean my fork of branches it's a mess because of many
trial&error branches

--

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,