[OSGeoLive] Motion 1+2: Appoint Astrid Emde as connecting person to the Marketing Committee and USB manager

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Mon Nov 20 12:46:55 PST 2017

Hello OSGeoLive team,

at todays IRC meeting I volunteered to be the person who will manage
USBs and will take care of the OSGeoLive budget and be the connecting
person to the Marketing Committee.

We discussed not to ask for OSGeoLive budget, but to ask Marketing
Committee to provide some extra money for our needs (I alredy ask
Marketing Committee for it).

Motion1: Appoint Astrid Emde as connecting person to the Marketing
Committee

Motion2: Appoint Astrid Emde to manage USBs (with the technical help of
the team if needed)

Astrid

--
Astrid Emde