[OSGeoLive] Fwd: Documentation and presentation building scripts

Nicolas Roelandt roelandtn.pro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 13:29:48 PST 2018

Hi all,

I relay here the mail I send to Astrid and Cameron regarding the doc
building.

Hi Astrid and Cameron,

I made the scripts to build the documentation and the presentation. They
also take care of the dependencies. You might need a python 2.7 environment
(ubuntu 16.04 is fine). I think python3 should work too, but it is safer on
an 2.7 environment.

Make sure to clone this repo: https://github.com/cvvergara/OSGeoLive-doc

And to change the branch to *develop*. The documentation script do it, it
is a reminder.

The wiki have been updated accordingly [1][2].

The scripts are in the attached document or can be downloaded in the next
60 days on framadrop [3]

Don't hesitate to contact me by mail if you have issues with the process,
as I'm not sure to be on IRC in the coming days.

Best regards from France,

Nicolas

[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/wiki/OSGeoLive_Translation_Process
[2] https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/wiki/build_presentation_html_file