[Lizmap] style pop up for rasters

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 03:25:08 PDT 2020

Hi Nicolas,
thanks for the reply.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 8:27 AM Nicolas Boisteault <nboisteault at 3liz.com> wrote:
> Hi Giovanni,
> What do you mean by 'identity pop up' ?

I used the Lizmap plugin terminology: the "popup" a user can enable to
allow a layer to be identifiable and that, at least for vectors, can
be customized with arbitrary text/html/css and where attributes values
can be added as variable strings. If you activate the "popup" option
for a raster layer in LM Plugin, and then choose "lizmap" as source,
you can click on on "configure" and the dialog that opens shows as
default an example

<h3>A Title</h3>

which seems to indicate that {$value} can be used to show a raster
value in a custom identify result dialog. But that does not seems to
work, at least for me. Is that supposed to work?

With regards

-- G --