[Lizmap] draw tool and printing

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 00:31:22 PDT 2021

Hi,

In Lizmap, you have two different ways to access a print layout :

- the user chooses his area, from the print button, select layout etc. The
one you are trying right now. This layout mustn't be an atlas.

https://docs.lizmap.com/current/en/publish/configuration/print.html#extent-defined-by-the-user-on-the-fly-in-lizmap

- the user clicks on a feature, the popup is shown. There is a print
button. The layout is linked to a feature thanks to the atlas. The user
can't choose the area.

https://docs.lizmap.com/current/en/publish/configuration/print.html#layout-with-an-atlas-when-using-a-popup

At the beginning, I was wondering if in both ways you were hitting this bug.
But in the meantime, you have answered ;-)