[Lizmap] Error installing Lizmap with docker-compose

Etienne Trimaille etrimaille at 3liz.com
Tue Feb 1 05:33:40 PST 2022

As Nicolas said, you need to upgrade your docker-compose.
https://github.com/docker/compose/releases

The latest is 2.2.3, you have 1.26.1.

Profiles in docker-compose is convenient.
You should use a python venv to install/upgrade docker-compose.

Le mar. 1 févr. 2022 à 14:28, Osmin Castillo <osmin.castillo at gmail.com> a
écrit :

> Thank you Nicolas for your reply, this is my command output:
>
> docker-compose version 1.26.1, build f216ddbf
> docker-py version: 4.2.2
> CPython version: 3.7.7
> OpenSSL version: OpenSSL 1.1.0l  10 Sep 2019
>
> best regards,
> Osmin Castillo
>
> El mar, 1 feb 2022 a las 1:55, Nicolas Boisteault (<nboisteault at 3liz.com>)
> escribió:
>
>> Hi Osmin,
>>
>> I think your docker-compose is not up to date. Run `docker-compose
>> version` and write here the output.
>> Le 31/01/2022 à 23:24, Osmin Castillo a écrit :
>>
>> Hi Lizmap users:
>>
>> I'm trying to test Lizmap on Linux Mint 20.1 with docker-compose using
>> github documentation: https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-docker-compose
>>
>> Get this error when execute the command: docker-compose up
>> ERROR: The Compose file './docker-compose.yml' is invalid because:
>> Unsupported config option for services.postgis: 'profiles'
>>
>> Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
>>
>> Osmin Castillo

Etienne Trimaille
Ingénieur géomaticien
www.3liz.com