[Lizmap] QGIS-Plugin-Manager and Lizmap plugin 3.7.1

Immo Blecher immo at blecher.co.za
Fri Feb 18 01:44:02 PST 2022

Hi All,

I have installed the plugin manager and installed the wfsOutputExtension
and Lizmap plugins on the server, but it makes no difference. Do I need
to activate the plugins or something?

wfsOutputExtension still only has the two default export formats and
Server information shows

*We cannot get the details about your QGIS Server installation (version,
plugins, etc.).*
/QGIS Server returns an HTTP error about the Lizmap plugin: 200/

Any help would be appreciated.

Immo
//

On 2022/01/24 12:21, Etienne Trimaille wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> French version below
>
> Last week, we have released 2 versions.
>
> - The first one is a new version of the Lizmap plugin for QGIS Desktop
> 3.7.1.
> When you are using Lizmap Web Client 3.5.1-pre, you are able to
> display the QGIS Server version and also plugins installed on QGIS
> Server. You can see the screenshot on
> https://twitter.com/etrimaille/status/1484485192895115265
>
> - The second one is a tool for system administrators. We have created
> a tool to help you to install and upgrade QGIS Server plugins. You can
> read our blog post :
> https://www.3liz.com/en/news/qgis-plugin-manager.html for more
> information.
>
> Regards,
>
> La semaine dernière, nous avons fait 2 nouvelles versions :
>
> - la première concerne l'extension Lizmap pour QGIS Bureautique 3.7.1.
> Si vous utilisez Lizmap Web Client 3.5.1-pre, vous pouvez afficher la
> version de QGIS Serveur ainsi que les extensions qui sont sur le
> serveur. Vous pouvez voir la capture d'écran sur
> https://twitter.com/etrimaille/status/1484485192895115265
>
> - la seconde concerne un outil pour les administrateurs système. Nous
> avons fait un outil pour aider l'installation et la mise à jour des
> extensions sur QGIS Serveur. Vous pouvez lire notre article de blog
> https://www.3liz.com/news/qgis-plugin-manager.html pour plus
> d'informations.
>
> Cordialement,
> --
>
> Etienne Trimaille
> Ingénieur géomaticien
> www.3liz.com <http://www.3liz.com>
>
> +33 6 12 93 11 39
>

> *Siège social*
> 73, allée Kleber
> Boulevard de Strasbourg
> 34000 Montpellier

*Immo F. Blecher**
*/*Mobile:*///+27 83 272 6791 |+491512639 6176
*Email:*_immo at blecher.co.za_ <mailto:immo at blecher.co.za> |
_immob19 at gmail.com_ <mailto:immob19 at gmail.com>
*Internet:*_https://www.blecher.co.za/_ <https://www.blecher.co.za/>

Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.

*IMPORTANT*: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies
thereof.