[Lizmap] QGIS expressions question

Etienne Trimaille etrimaille at 3liz.com
Wed Aug 9 01:47:53 PDT 2023

For further references, the discussion continued on this link :
https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-web-client/issues/3226

 > I see. Are these limitations hard to overcome, or is it just impossible?

To sum up the conversation on the link above, an audit must be done,
supporting these default values depend on the expression itself (geom,
fields, before opening the form...). Some context of execution are
easier to implement than others.

Regards,

On 08/08/2023 10:01, Giovanni Manghi via Lizmap wrote:
> Hi Etienne,
> thanks for your reply.
>
> On Tue, Aug 8, 2023 at 8:45 AM Etienne Trimaille
> <etienne.trimaille at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     Yes, there is partial support.
>
>     It's for creation only, not for editing an existing feature for sure.
>     Then, it depends of the expression it self : if a previous field
>     is involved or not, if the geometry is involved or not etc.
>

> I see. Are these limitations hard to overcome, or is it just impossible?
>
> regards
>
> -- G --

Etienne Trimaille
Géomaticien