[Lizmap] popup and link problem

Etienne Trimaille etrimaille at 3liz.com
Fri Jan 20 04:52:04 PST 2023

I think your issue about the popup is solved in the latest version of
the QGIS Desktop plugin.

You can temporarily switch back to a "Lizmap popup" and convert it again
to "QGIS HTML Maptip". The issue should be solved.

For your server issue, it's not linked to Lizmap Web Client. You must
check your logs on QGIS Server to know what was the issue. Indeed, by
default, if a single layer is invalid in a project, QGIS Server consider
the whole project invalid. A QGIS Server environment variable must be
added to bypass this.

Regards,